Sunday, March 7, 2010

What is a hotel room ';with bath floor?';?

Trying to book a hotel room in Germany and the option to book a room with bath floor is cheaper. I'm not gonna end up with a community bathroom on my floor am I?What is a hotel room ';with bath floor?';?
Bath floor can have two different meanings. Many hotel rooms do not have and actual tub or shower enclosure. The floor of the bathroom is the drain for the shower so the bathroom is small and you shower right next to the toilet and sink. everything generally gets wet. I have actually become so used to this that my master bath, although quite large, has a shower in the corner that is not enclosed.





on the other hand this can also mean a shared bath. It usually doesn't! If the hotel has shared baths they say so. so the odds are that it means the above.What is a hotel room ';with bath floor?';?
It sounds like '; If the toilet is broken use the floor below ';
I am 99% sure that is exactly what you will end up with. That is why it is cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment