Thursday, March 11, 2010

Can I use that Bath and Body Works body spray to make m room smell good?

I ran out of room spray, would regular body spray work and last? Also how many times would I have to spray it for it I work?Can I use that Bath and Body Works body spray to make m room smell good?
You could try it but you would probably have to spray it like ten times an hour or so!Can I use that Bath and Body Works body spray to make m room smell good?
no it will last all of 5 mins


but b%26amp;bw has some room smell stuff(wallflower) thats on sale for 4 dollars


my mama bought a lot of them they work really good!
You can but I WOULDN'T.


If you do your room will eventually start to smell.


When you spray too much body spray it overpowers and will eventually become bad smelling.
sometimes when i spray the body spray on myself it will still smell like the spray in my room for a couple of minutes but it doesn't last. so i would say no.
no. it will smell good for 2 minutes and turn to funk

No comments:

Post a Comment