Saturday, March 13, 2010

What if a customer service person had to use tha bath room while they were on the phone.?

Haha that's a tough one. I used to work at a call center for windows and doors and I one had to ';accidentally'; hang up on someone to use the washroom.


I suggest just to take washroom breaks before shifts or on downtime maybe even if you don't feel like you need to if you really have problems. Also you may want to watch how much water you drink before and during your shift. But if all else fails you can try to pretend that your finding out some information for them or just put them on hold! I've had it done to me before.What if a customer service person had to use tha bath room while they were on the phone.?
hold it





or put them on hold for a sec if it's an emergency....??

No comments:

Post a Comment