Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My last period started April 7th/normal. I keep going to the bath room everyday for a num.2?

I don't feel pregnant at all but it would still be early. I had 2 use the bathroom room num2 almost everyday when i was prego the 1st time. I don't feel sick or hungry. My child is 21 months. i haven't been working out. Has any1 gone through this b4. Sorry about it being such a silly question/confused.How could i 4get if i had a period in May??!!! uhh...My last period started April 7th/normal. I keep going to the bath room everyday for a num.2?
How long is your cycle normally? If it's normally 28-30 days or so, it's not too early to take a pregnancy test, if it'll put your mind at ease. Going num. 2 every day is nothing to be concerned about.My last period started April 7th/normal. I keep going to the bath room everyday for a num.2?
If you missed your period in May then you should take a test.





I hate to tell you but most people go ';number 2'; everyday.
TAKE A TEST...THEN YOU WILL KNOW FOR SURE. GOOD LUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment