Thursday, March 11, 2010

Can you get a decent hotel room, private bath, in Santiago, Chile for US $15 a day or less?

If not $15, then how much?Can you get a decent hotel room, private bath, in Santiago, Chile for US $15 a day or less?
http://reservations.bookhostels.com/host鈥?/a>


http://www.hostelz.com/hotels/Chile/Sant鈥?/a> Yes you can but you have to look around and if you stay for a week or more ask for a weekly rateCan you get a decent hotel room, private bath, in Santiago, Chile for US $15 a day or less?
I strongly suggest checking out a youth hostel. They usually have private rooms available for a bit extra, plus you usually find a good free breakfast, free internet access, a common room, and tons of fun people. I stayed at Sammy's Hostel in Santiago and thoroughly enjoyed myself! You might have trouble finding a decent hotel room for $15.
Yes, my husband and I stayed at a hostel in the Plaza Brazil area (very quaint) see the link below...got a free shuttle to the place from the airport too. It might've been slightly more than $15, but still cheap, clean and friendly.
I think at least $40. Chile is not a cheap country to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment