Saturday, March 13, 2010

Should my bath room be purple,light blue,or Midnight blue?

Depends on the size of your room and if you have enough light (window) natural light if you do your makeup in there. Suggestion--if you have a sheet in those colors, try and hang it somewhere in there and if you like that effect. Hope this is helpful. RoxanneShould my bath room be purple,light blue,or Midnight blue?
Darker colors tend to make spaces look smaller. Also, not good for proper lighting, even if you have windows. You can use a pastel purple (light violet) or light blue with darker accents. If this is your color palette, use a darker shower curtain or dark color towels.Should my bath room be purple,light blue,or Midnight blue?
It all depends on the size of the room. The smaller the room the lighter the color should be or you can accent the wall that you see when you open the bathroom door in a darker hue leaving the rest of the room in that light color. If it should get overwhelming contact the pros at richardlibertpainting.com.
Not the midnight blue. Or the purple if it is dark. From experience I can say that lighter colors help bring a lighter feel to the bathroom and therefore help me feel happier as I get ready in the morning.
I wouldn't make your bathroom as dark as midnight blue or purple because that would also effect how you look in the mirror, put on your make up, color your hair, etc... I would go with the light blue.
If those are the only three choices, go with light blue.
Light blue with purple and midnight blue accents, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment