Thursday, March 11, 2010

How Many Of You Have An Habit Of Singing At Bath Room? Which Song You Sing While Bathing? Melody Or Disco??

Ya! Most of the times it will be melody and sometimes fold and some times disco also.


When I am in the mood to dance I usually sing disco songs.How Many Of You Have An Habit Of Singing At Bath Room? Which Song You Sing While Bathing? Melody Or Disco??
I sing in bathroom I also want to go to bathromm singer that comes in filmy and i sing melodious and disco songs but i even danceHow Many Of You Have An Habit Of Singing At Bath Room? Which Song You Sing While Bathing? Melody Or Disco??
Generally I dont sing, very rarely in bathroom...


thande thande pani se nahana chahiye


gana aye ya na aya... gana chahiya...
hi am also a bathroom singer i am singing a song in bathroom aa bhi ja aa bhi ja from ';sur';
lmao. i always sing in the bathroom. sometimes i dont even notice im doing it!haha and i like 2 sing melody
i am a singer.i usually love to sing in bathrooms.i prefer melody songs.pehla nasha pehla ghumaar is one of my favourite song.i like udit narayan and alka yagnik.
I am bathroom singer! I love to sing both disco and melody!
many people sings in bathroom it is malody songs
i sing in the shower all tha time. either hip hop or rock. mostly linkin park and 50 cent or kanye west. and now i must leave to take a shower!
Hi, even i sing songs in bathroom to be more precise melodious ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment