Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bath room tub stopper help?

My stopper in my bath tub dont work no more. Need to improvise. What can I do 2 enjoy a nice bath with ma wife againBath room tub stopper help?
Take a screw driver and unscrew the lever where you close and open the plug to your bathtub.. OK..?Then pull to contents up and out all the way.. ok..? what is causing your problem is that cup at the end of that lever.. clean it off, take a brill pad and clean it with this it doesn't have to be perfect just so your able to move your lever up and down..with no snags.. alright..? Now put everything back the same way your just removed it...ok?


If this doesn't do the job for you then come to my house and I'll let you and ur wife use my tub..


by the way could I hold on to the soap..?Bath room tub stopper help?
Plug it up with something else, maybe a washcloth cut in two.
a small plastic bag is good
Why not use one of those flat rubber stoppers that go over any size drain? I have to use one in my tub and my sink, because both stoppers are broken. They work great! They make a good seal with the porcelain of the sink/tub and do the job just fine. I bought three of them at a local 'Dollar' store for $1.50.
The plastic bag idea was good. But put the old stopper inside the bag and use a bread tie to make sure it doesn't come off.

No comments:

Post a Comment