Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What does it mean when you are pregnant and you go to the bath room and you wipe and thers mucas on it?

It either means your plug has come away, depending on your gestation, so you may go into labour soon. Or you may have gardnerella, in which a mucousy discharge is quite common. But who knows?. Elaborate on your question so we can actually help you. Why the heck did I get a thumbs down? At least I know what I'm talking about.What does it mean when you are pregnant and you go to the bath room and you wipe and thers mucas on it?
how far along are you and what kind of mucus? discharge? I've never heard of that one before, I would ask your doctor.What does it mean when you are pregnant and you go to the bath room and you wipe and thers mucas on it?
It means that labor may be close. It depends how much because some peoples mucous plug dosen't even come out but call your doctor right away. And remember the color and check for blood
How far along are you?





In my first pregnancy, that is basically how I lost my mucus plug. It was around 36 or 37 weeks. It was a week or so before I was induced because of preclampsia so I can't say when I would have gone into labor on my own. The mucus was thick and there was a lot of it over the course of the day and it had red streaks in it.





Now, I am 13 weeks pregnant and last week I had that happen to me, but it was no where near as much and was basically just normal discharge. It shouldn't be anything to worry about unless it is discolored or really heavy. You should mention it to your doctor at your next appointment to be safe.
Depends on how far along you are. I had mucus early in my pregnancies as well as late. It's normal as long as theres not blood in it. If theres blood in it and you are too early to deliver then go to the hospital. If your almost ready to deliver then thats a sign that you might go soon.
it depends on how far along you are ... if you are near your due date it could mean your mucus plug has come out and your going to go into labour. If there is a pink tinge to it... then you might have lost your mucus plug. It could also be nothing it might just be normal female mucus which some women do get , or you could also be getting a yeast infection which also tends to happen to pregnant women
Well, if you're just about due it could be your mucus plug (it has a little blood in it) and you may be having a baby in the next couple of days.





If it's white, it's normal hormonal stuff so don't worry.
I would say, more than likely it was your mucus plug.....especially if you are far along.
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment