Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Are hotel room jacuzzis clean? Can you get any diseases from jacuzzis/bath tubs? How do you clean it yourself?

I'll be staying at a $300 jacuzzi suite in a hotel in downtown Toronto. This is my first time staying in /probably using a jacuzzi suite, and I'm kinda worried if it's clean or not.





Can I get some weird skin disease from it? Maybe passing along from the previous tenant? I don't know who else has been in it.





Would there be any probems if we have sex in the jacuzzi? It'll be a romantic weekend, and anything like that would ruin everything.





Can I clean it myself? What can I do? What do I need to bring?





Thanks!Are hotel room jacuzzis clean? Can you get any diseases from jacuzzis/bath tubs? How do you clean it yourself?
hot water killz germs


Are hotel room jacuzzis clean? Can you get any diseases from jacuzzis/bath tubs? How do you clean it yourself?
I am always weary of bath tubs, showers, jacuzzis, etc. anywhere except my home and family's home. I would take some anti bacterial stuff, put on gloves and clean it if I wanted to get in. OR, you could fill it up, put in some clorox and let it run for a while and then rinse it well before getting in. I hope this helps.
I don't know about the hotel you are staying at, but having worked in hotels/motels, I can say that they aren't always perfectly clean. They are, however, generally cleaner than most tubs in people's homes because they receive at least some form of cleaning daily.
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment