Saturday, March 13, 2010

Help I am 9 months pg and have burnning diarrhea i realy want to cry when i have to use the bath room help!?

call your doctor asap!!!Help I am 9 months pg and have burnning diarrhea i realy want to cry when i have to use the bath room help!?
Eat easy to digest, low acid food like macaroni %26amp; cheese. Take some Rolaids.Help I am 9 months pg and have burnning diarrhea i realy want to cry when i have to use the bath room help!?
Sounds like your electrolytes are out of balance. Try some immodium AD AND get some gatorade in you. It will help restore your electrolytes and your diarrhea should stop. Do the gatorade NOW. asap.





Good luck sweety. When I was pregnant and in my last month, I was totally the opposite. Both are truly miserable!





Best wishes and get better soon!





Carolyn


http://www.lookgreat-loseweight-savemone鈥?/a>
call your doc
Fill the bath tub with water, and sit in it for as long as you can...





If you need to, let' er rip... the cool water will quikly soothe your burning sensation...





A bit messy, but what other choice do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment