Saturday, March 13, 2010

Which room should I clean first: bed, bath, family, or kitchen?

They're all a mess.Which room should I clean first: bed, bath, family, or kitchen?
I usually pick the easiest one first....gives me some pride after finishing it....the easiest is not always the smallest. You might try the bedroom first so you will have a place to rest...ha ha haWhich room should I clean first: bed, bath, family, or kitchen?
I tend to focus on the room(s) that visitors would see and leave the others for last.
living room kitchen bath then bedroom
none, get a maid or butler
I would get the kitchen over with first,then the family room, bath,and bedroom.=)
the germiest rooms are the bath and kitchen you need to kill the bacteria in them first
If this is to be done all in one day, you can clean all but leave the bathroom last. Because it is probably the dirtiest one, that way when you are finally done, you can immediately jump in the shower to finish off the soap scum on the tiles and shower at the same time :-)
the dirtiest one.
I always clean my kitchen first, then the bathroom and bedroom and the family room last. I leave the family room for last because everyone is in and out of there all the time.
kitchen, get it over with
Start with the family room since that's what you see when you walk thru the door. I'd then go with kitchen, bath and bedrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment