Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hey, when you go to the bath room, do you HAVE to have the door closed? Even if no one's home?

cause I do!!








it's so weird. i tried NOT closing the door, but it was weird... i locked it again. lol. Hey, when you go to the bath room, do you HAVE to have the door closed? Even if no one's home?
my bathroom door should rotate, I'm a mother of toddlers, so I never pee alone.Hey, when you go to the bath room, do you HAVE to have the door closed? Even if no one's home?
Yes!


Even if there is not even anyone there!


It just feels weird when I leave it open! It's just a habit of mine to always close it


:)
yes


just did it today


cuz im the only one hooooooome


im so bored here trying find my hidden bday presents


and tryin to open my christmas presents under the tree



if there's no one else home i don't bother to close the door.





i have had a few people walk in on my though...
...I never shut the door when showering or peeing.....
Yeah I do to.. it so weird, what if someone did come home? That would be awkward lol.
No, I leave it open.
yes no matter what

No comments:

Post a Comment