Saturday, March 13, 2010

What's worse than a 'bath-room door talker'.....?

you know, the type that always 'just gotta tell you something' while you're taking a shower or brushing your teeth or whatever....





:)What's worse than a 'bath-room door talker'.....?
the only thing worse than a bathroom door talker is a talking bathroom door.What's worse than a 'bath-room door talker'.....?
Bathroom related peeves:





---the person who waters the seat


(Are they trying to grow something?)





---the women who leave without washing their hands


(How am I going to leave the bathroom if I can't touch the knob, now?)





---the everything is pink bathroom


(Feels like I'm inside a bottle of Pepto-Bismol.)





---the people who like to share the bathroom


(I need a little ';me'; time.)





---the person who EATS in the bathroom


(Just ew.)





---the ';I'm rich, but I'm not going to tip the bathroom matron,'; girl


(Surely you have a buck or two in your authentic Prada clutch.)





--the bathroom door, shovers, knockers, stalkers, leaners, etc...


(Just back off 'til I'm done! Pleeeease!)





Thanks for the outlet.
People who insist on having a conversation while you are obviously engrossed in a book. And the dreaded chatty person sitting next to you on a plane. Sure, they could be a cool and interesting person but most likely they aren't and there is no escape from them once the plane takes-off.
Way worst is the growing number of female loo cleaners at the mall who just rush in the Mens toilets without any warning while we guys are at the urinal....and she catches all us bored guys having a 'pee up the wall' contest while our girls are outside in the shop blowing all our cash in the dress shop.





I'm almost sure there is a secret shop somewhere that girls can rent those cleaner uniforms by the hour.





.
The bath-room door talker can put me off what i'm doing, but it's worse when they barge in when i'm sitting down and just getting to the interesting bit.





Worse than that though, is when they barge in and just stand there with their mouth open.
A 'while you're on the phone talker' I swear it's very aggravating, especially when you can't understand a blasted thing the person on the phone said.








Also have to say ignorant people.
Since nobody lives in my home, I do not have that problem when I shower or brush my teeth. However, in public restrooms, it is horrible.
A 'bed-room door talker'


you know, the type that always 'just gotta tell you something' while you and a friend are doing the nasty or your alone thinking about doing the nasty.
there's apparently a guy at work who talks to himself in the bathroom here at work...and then there's the ones that answer their phones in there too..
The one that hops in there with you uninvited and sh!t. I can't stand soap hog whores, but if they bring their own soap and soap themselves up actually invited and all while I am in there I wouldn't mind as much.
Overall, ignorant and selfish people.





:)
A ';What do you wanna eat';-toilet-asker...


Like hobbits useless yet annoying
The person who talks to you or signals ya when you're on the phone talking....oh thats just rude!=)
That is pretty annoying, i also can't stand anyone trying to talk to me when i'm on the loo. Go away!
Worse?





someone who has stopped talking...





-R
Someone who has to tell you every time their child has a B.M. and what it was like.
You're saying I'm bad for doing that?





*Sob*
i thought girls loved this stuff......i ain't so well informed am i? must rid this prejudice that ties me down...and whips me and tickles my toes!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment