Thursday, March 11, 2010

33 weeks pregnant and going to the bath room alot ? TMI?

Okay I am 33 weeks and for the past few days now I have been having to go to the bath room and it's not to pee. Sometimes i will go #2 but sometimes i feel like i have to but cant why is this happening ! Sorry if this is tmi. Why do I have to go to the bathroom so much ?33 weeks pregnant and going to the bath room alot ? TMI?
it could be that baby has dropped into position and is creating pressure on your back side. I have been dealing with this for for a while now.33 weeks pregnant and going to the bath room alot ? TMI?
It is due to the pressure on that area that gives you this feeling especially when you have nothing to give out!





Totally normal! During my labour, i went back and forth to the bathroom trying to poo, but nothing came out...and that was due to the pressure on that area!





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment