Saturday, March 13, 2010

How much would it cost to paint 2 bdroms, hall 2 bath, kit., Living room and dining room. Rooms are not to big

Seversl years ago we repainted the interior of the house ourselves.1482 sq.ft. 2 bedrooms, den, 2 bath, laundry room, greatroom(Living/dining connected).The total cost for paint %26amp; supplies was under $200.


It took us two weekends to do.How much would it cost to paint 2 bdroms, hall 2 bath, kit., Living room and dining room. Rooms are not to big
I would do it for about 1500. but most ppl would charge you 3000. Good luckHow much would it cost to paint 2 bdroms, hall 2 bath, kit., Living room and dining room. Rooms are not to big
I had the whole inside of my house painted by a professinal and it only cost me $2000. That included ceilings and patching holes. But next time I'll do it myself and not have to pay for anything but the paint and rollers and brushes and stuff. It didn't take the painter but one day to do it. It may take me a weekend but the savings will be worth it.
I don't know if I'm understanding Your question correctly. The way I read it, You want to know how much it would cost to do it, not to have it done. To do it yourself it would probably run you around 250 to 300 dollars, and that is with pretty good paint, that includes rollers brushes etc.
without knowing the sq. footage and what type of paint you want and if it is just walls or the trim also i would say about 2000...walls only ,add another 500 to 1000 for the trim.....painting contractor

No comments:

Post a Comment