Saturday, March 13, 2010

Is there like a real disease or something becuase for some reason i cant use the bath room unless another.....

unless another person is like in another floor of the house then me. and some people think thats ridiculous.?Is there like a real disease or something becuase for some reason i cant use the bath room unless another.....
It's not a disease, you've just convinced yourself that you can only go under those conditions, and so you get anxious if they're not met. I'll bet you that if you were distracted by something, like you were in a rush, and talking on the phone or something, you'd forget entirely, and just go.Is there like a real disease or something becuase for some reason i cant use the bath room unless another.....
I have that too, except, I won't go to the bathroom in public places if someone is there already. Or if someone walks in I have to wait till they leave, and I wait till there is no one to leave the stall too... things like that...





It's not a disease or anything...
It s not a disease. I get shy too and cant go unless I am alone at work. Try opening the water of the sink so that the sound will cover whatever noise you think you might create while sitting.
Nothing wrong with that. You're just shy and dont want to offend anyone with the noise and smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment