Tuesday, March 16, 2010

When you go to the bath room and take a dump, do you look at the tissue?

Always.When you go to the bath room and take a dump, do you look at the tissue?
Looking is mandatory in my book. It's the indication if more wiping is necessary. Not everyone looks though. If they did then there would be no such thing as ';skid marks.';When you go to the bath room and take a dump, do you look at the tissue?
To make sure there is no blood on the tissue LOL
No it goes into the toilet and gone gone
no thts sick
You have to , so you know you are done wiping.Which begs the question, how do people who are blind know they are done wiping? We all do it, right???????
Yes, I am on a diet that is helping me to eventually not need tissue at all. it is possible. our diet today is such that we need it because we are not eating the way we used to back in biblical times. what do you think they did back then? Huh?
hahaha. i thought that was funny. i don't know lol
Of course, as I am not a 'wasteful' person ,I need to establish whether I can fold the tissue in half and use it again
It would explain why certain people (boys) get skid marks if they don't.





Ya gotta know when you are clean, right?
Most definitely. I want to make sure my butt is as clean as can be!
Yes. I think it's important to know if I'm clean.
why would you care?

No comments:

Post a Comment