Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What's the smell from bath room?

I've moved in the house I recently purchased.


It's been over a week, and I've noticed that there has been odor coming from bath-room.


Because the house is not connected to ';city's sewage pipe';, we have a septic tank instead.





I don't think there is a leak from the pipe underneath the house, but I'm definitely sure the smell comes from the bath room, and the whole house smells like the odor now.





Anybody who have an idea what is going on the problem with the smell please help me out.





Thank you.What's the smell from bath room?
Well, I'm not a plumper, so I can not identify where the odor is coming from unless I was there to smell it, but I believe it comes from the pipe underneath the house, which is, supposedly, to be connected with the house. Obviously, you should call the plumper in order to know where the odor comes from.What's the smell from bath room?
If you have a septic tank you must also have a well im guessing. Does it smell like rotten eggs then you probably have sulfur in your well water. normal and natural even if it doesn't smell like it. only solution if it is the problem is a whole house filter for sulfur
It could be a number of things, a broken seal under the commode, a dried out P-trap in the sink or tub, a broken vent in the wall,,,,or a dead rat in the wall.
Sounds like sewer gas. Try flushing the toilet and listen for a water trickling sound. This could help you locate the area the gas is combing from.
does it smell like sewage or a dead animal? you might have a dead squirrel in you wall or something.
Dead kats and cids in the walls.





Or you need to fill your odor traps with water again..but what would I know...
Get a lawyer, contact the former owner, and make them pay for the repair!

No comments:

Post a Comment