Thursday, March 11, 2010

How come tv show people from the 60`s and 70`s never had toilets in the bath room?

Because Tv people dont go to the bathroom%26gt; they just explode when their show gets cancelledHow come tv show people from the 60`s and 70`s never had toilets in the bath room?
omg!! that is the funniest question I have seen all night. Thank You!! LOL And I do not know the answer but you did make me laugh!! Thank you again and I'll be checking back to see the answers you do get. %26lt;smiling%26gt;How come tv show people from the 60`s and 70`s never had toilets in the bath room?
they didn't?
censorship was alot stricter in earlier days. Can you imagine what it would be like on Gilligan's Island now days?
Archie Bunker did
Unreal network standards. Married couples in twin beds.
tv censors at the time did not feel it necessary to show it





that is not as bad as showing married couples sleeping in twin beds... weird
hahaha...no show poop!
because #2 wasn't invented until the early 80's
Interesting question - Do you know the answer? I would have no idea but you did manage to peak my interest
  • air makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment