Sunday, March 7, 2010

What does it mean when you have a dream about you and 2 guys in your bath room?

I had a dream last night about me being in my bath room with my mamma's friend's son and my teen ministers younger brother were in there with me and we were messing around with my african oil, then i made out with my mamma's friend's son than i made out with my teen ministers brother.


please help me, and thanks.What does it mean when you have a dream about you and 2 guys in your bath room?
May be you had either wished or afraid or imagined in the past in your normal sense that when you are in the bathroom, if 2 guys like those you had seen in the dream, have intruded into your bathroom or if they are present there without your knowledge and taking oil bath, what would have been your fate. This fear, wish or imagination might have left imprints in your sub-conscious mind and it came out as an event that has taken place in the dream.


There is no any special meaning for the dream and nothing to fear if you have any worry. Nothing similar would happen in the real life.





What does it mean when you have a dream about you and 2 guys in your bath room?
bathroom symbolizes cleansing- usually spiritual;


the 2 people in there with you symbolize something that's interfering with that process.


something in your life that needs cleansing and you don't seem to be taking it seriously.
Welcome to puberty, Hon. Brace yourself for a lot more dreams in the next 40 years.


Don't try to figure them out. There is no meaning.





Just hold on to the reigns and enjoy the ride.
It means you are not happy with your current life, Try something new in your life, often might involve (state) of companionship!
Means your not getting any from either one of them. Wishful thinking dream.
http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionar鈥?/a>
sarah lee --- you are a worry -- but you are growing up --- but your dreams bother me .


good luck .
It doesn't mean anything unless you want it to.
...A healthy sex drive!
You are attracted to them both....but you feel ';dirty'; therefore you are in the bathroom. (honestly...I don't know. )

No comments:

Post a Comment